Shipping and Packaging
- Biodegradable, reusable and/or recyclable materials are used for packaging whenever possible.
- In most cases, volumetric shipping is used because it saves the customer money, especially if many items are ordered or the items are heavy.
- International shipping is not currently offered through the checkout system, but special requests are possible. The customer is responsible for paying any and all duties, tariffs, taxes, fees, etc. for international orders.
Payment, Sales, Warranties, Returns and Refunds
- The following methods of payment are accepted: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diner's Club) and Bitcoin
- Applied Sciences reserves the right to refuse orders placed through fraudulent or dishonest means. This includes, but is not limited to: hacking, software exploits, fraud, malware, stolen credentials, etc.
- All products made by Applied Sciences are verified to be in working order prior to shipping. Items damaged in transit should be claimed against the appropriate shipping company as soon as possible.
- Unless otherwise noted, all products made by Applied Sciences carry a 30-day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Returns for an exchange will only be accepted with a valid RMA number. Customer is responsible for paying return shipping.
- All sales are final, refunds may be given at the sole discretion of Applied Sciences.
- Applied Sciences does not have accounts, logins, passwords or the like.
- Applied Sciences does not store customer's credit information.
- Applied Sciences reserves the right to publish user inquiries for educational and/or amusement purposes.
The Golden Rule
- Treat others as you would be treated.